Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: September Friday - Monday SAL

Images
    SAL time once again! I'll be continuing on with David - I'm expecting a page/row finish and moving back to the left side of the piece. Will anyone be joining in?
    Wendy

I'll be stitching.

Bobbie

Still doing a bit, but it's a busy weekend for me. Going to visit my grandson today!
    Debby

Quote Originally Posted by WendyLee View Post
    Thank you Debby! Yes, I sit straight on my chair and pull the frame exactly where I need it. This one is a dream to use - the frame just flips over to the back with just a touch of a finger. It's a Mark II, and it's Canadian made. Google Mark II floor stand and take a look!
    Thanks, Wendy. I'll do that. I have a lovely wood frame and I used to use it all the time. But I can't sit "in my nest" on the couch when I use it so ....
    I really should take better care of my back though.
    Debby

Images
    Here is my progress on David. I finished the page, which is also a row finish! This is row 6 of 10 rows. I did manage a bit on the right side also. I'll take it off the top scroll rod to take a full photo in a couple of days.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7208.JPG   IMG_7215.JPG  
    Wendy

Images
    I didn't announce the SAL this week because the website was down for a couple of days for upgrading. Here is my progress on David - I'm over on the left side again. I'm going to try uploading the photos the way we used to, just to see what happens.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7216.JPG 
Views:	3 
Size:	100.1 KB 
ID:	9308 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7223.JPG 
Views:	4 
Size:	99.6 KB 
ID:	9309

Edit: It seems to be working!
    Wendy

It looks like you were able to get quite a bit done this week(end). I'm still slogging through pages of black. I've started working on page 11 but I still have another five pages of it before I actually get to Libby's hair and (I think) the top of her forehead.

Bobbie

Images
    Thank you Bobbie! That's got to be getting tiring, stitching nothing but black. It would go quickly though - not much confetti! Could you alternate with a page down in the next row where there could be something interesting, and then come back to the your current row for a page?
    Wendy

Yes but those five remaining pages of black include the first three pages in the next row. It will be okay. Between NFL and NHL games, my stitching time should increase. You're right, though. It does go quickly and I don't have to pay much attention.

Bobbie

Images
    Ahh, some day you will eventually be into some colours! I couldn't stitch with a sporting event on television, because I would have to watch to see the plays they make. I do stitch with a movie or a series on though. I can listen to most of it, and look up when I need to.
    Wendy