Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: March Friday - Monday SAL

Images
    Good morning all! Another SAL, and it may be just the two of us, Lucette - I hope you're in. I wish some of the others would come back and join us. I'll be continuing on with my Sunflowers and I'm hoping for a page finish. Will anyone be joining in?
    Wendy

Hi Wendy, I am in with Mountain Landscape with a Castle. I agree that it would be nice if others would join and share their progress. I love seeing the different patterns people choose and their progress on them.

Enjoy your weather Wendy! Debbie have fun on your holidays!

Blog Entries
    Images
    Hi Wendy and all x no excuses this time just looking for my mojo.... I know it is here somewhere and I will find it - still not found a comfortable stitching position in this new kitchen/living area set up but I am determined to so thought I would get a small cross stitch set up which we be put up in here and it is a coffee menu which is just perfect for me the. I may get back into my boys so wish me luck x it’s all Easter break here - yeah I know they are off school for two weeks go back in for 4 days and are then off for the good Friday and the Easter Monday - a nightmare for working parents i think but 8t means we are called in to help out, which of course I love and to be honest when the boys have all their toys which we have here they just play - now the Tasmanian devil aka Aubrey is a different story altogether, as cute as she is, staying still and quiet is not in her remit lol but we love them all and thankfully we very rarely have them altogether lol x

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	82E97E3B-A0EA-4201-9B87-9A16F2F1E4D9.jpeg 
Views:	4 
Size:	696.7 KB 
ID:	9141 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0A0BCC2D-44B6-4BDC-A601-1DD527E1CCC9.jpeg 
Views:	4 
Size:	647.9 KB 
ID:	9142

This child is not even 18 months yet.... dress knitted by her Grandma which I enjoyed as was a challenge xx
    hugs Chris x - GK WIP -Boys on the Shore
    http://smg.photobucket.com/home/merrick10uk

Images
    Aww Chris, she is adorable!! I can see just how complicated that dress was to knit - kudos to you for accomplishing it. I love the colour and it's perfect for Aubrey! I really hope you get your stitching mojo back - we all miss you so much. Perhaps if you do start the smaller one, it will give things a jump start. I know how important it is to have a comfortable stitching place, but you've had more than a year to find one!

Here is my progress on Sunflowers. I finished the page and am back to working on the left half. A couple of days I was watching the Ladies' Golf Tournament, so it cut into my stitching time and this weekend will be the Masters Tournament, which will do the same thing.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6984.JPG 
Views:	3 
Size:	117.6 KB 
ID:	9143 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6992.JPG 
Views:	3 
Size:	116.4 KB 
ID:	9144
    Wendy

Chris, you’re granddaughter is cute!

Wendy, still love the sunflowers! How big is this going to be.

Here is my before and after.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6A8E0455-CA56-44EB-BB1A-A36A4A16B72F.jpeg   C3A1B5E8-20B3-464C-B1A1-9BB3F6C98C09.jpeg  

Images
    Thank you Lucette! This is a really small chart - only about twenty lines to reach the bottom of the page. It's 62w x 80h.

You have made wonderful progress this week! I think that you'll be to the bottom of the page by the end of the next SAL, but still in the greys and greens. This is going to be such a beauty!
    Wendy

Images
    Good morning! Another SAL is upon us, and I'll be continuing on with my Sunflowers. It is the weekend of the Masters Golf Tournament, so watching that will take up some of my stitching time, but I still should get lots done. Chris, I hope you decide to take the plunge this weekend and get back into stitching! Will anyone be joining in?
    Wendy

I will join in but not sure how much I’ll be able to do. I’ll do my best though.

Wendy enjoy watching the masters. Have a great weekend!

Blog Entries
    Images
    Hi all xx am out Saturday night, pete’s last nigh as the worshipful master but I will try and find my mojo xx

Thank you for all your comments on Aubrey she is so cute and gorgeous and full of beans lol x

Wendy I love your sunflowers, one of my favourite paintings xx

Lucette fabulous progress xx

I am going to have the get back here if only to make it noisy again lol x
    hugs Chris x - GK WIP -Boys on the Shore
    http://smg.photobucket.com/home/merrick10uk

Images
    Thank you Chris! Yes, please, please make it noisy!!
    Wendy