Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: October Friday - Monday SAL

Images
    Good luck with your move, Nirmal. A lot of work, but worth it in the end.

Chris, it will be sooo nice to have you back stitching! We miss you.
    Wendy

Images
    Here's my progress on David. I should have a page finish in the next two or three days.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6650.JPG 
Views:	6 
Size:	100.1 KB 
ID:	8952 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6654.JPG 
Size:	99.8 KB 
ID:	8953
    Wendy

Great progress Wendy. A page finish is always so exciting!

Here is my before and after. I will now be going back to my Mountain Landscape with a Castle for a little bit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EC30BCD5-06AA-4B39-A4E6-AC8C89C89392.jpeg   E5D2244E-CA84-441D-83D7-4FB01690EEDD.jpeg  

Images
    Thank you Lucette!

What wonderful progress you have made! The sky and stars are taking shape beautifully now. Although I love your Mountain Landscape, I am really going to miss watching this one. Any idea how long you'll be working on Landscape?
    Wendy

Images
    Wonderful progress, both of you. I continue to be amazed at the detail in David, Wendy. Looking at the design, you'd think you were working it in black and white, but it's all of the colors that give you such striking detail. I swear, Marcus and Lotta are geniuses. And Lucette, I just love the colors in this one. You're making good progress on it.

I apologize for not getting my update in yesterday. I'm working more days than normal this week (complements of the service that cleans the office) and my only full day off was yesterday. I had a ton of laundry to do and somehow the day just kind of slipped away. By the time I remember that I needed to photograph my piece for an upload the light had gone. However, I did remember to take the picture today as soon as I got home from work. So this is current progress on Night Cafe. The first picture is where I was on 10/017/18 when I posted the last progress picture, and the second is where I was as of Monday evening when I stopped.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2018-10-17.jpg 
Size:	1.16 MB 
ID:	8956 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4905.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	1.19 MB 
ID:	8957
    Debbie K. in Illinois

Debbie great progress! How many pages is this pattern? I find stitching with vivid colours so much fun!

Images
    Thank you Debbie! Yes, I'm in awe over the charting of David also, and I completely agree with you - Marcus and Lotta are geniuses.

I love the bright colours that you are stitching once again. They really enhance the right side of the tree and emphasize the trunk. Is this one stitched on the scroll rods for your Mark II stand? If not, I'd love to see a full photo sometime, just to put it all into perspective.
    Wendy

Images
    Good morning all! Time for another SAL. I finished my page on David last night, so I'll be working away on my new page - his belly button will be the next body part to appear! Will anyone be joining in?
    Wendy

Wendy, I will join in and will work on Cafe Terrace at Night. I decided to work on the Mountain Landscape during the week and the Van Gogh on weekends.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucette View Post
    Debbie great progress! How many pages is this pattern? I find stitching with vivid colours so much fun!
    The pattern is in large format (which means they chart it at 65 x 80 stitches per page rather than the standard 80 x 98 - much easier to read!) and in this format, there are 48 pages to the chart.

And yes, it's a whole lot of fun.
    Last edited by Debbie Kluge; 10-26-2018 at 04:06 AM.
    Debbie K. in Illinois