Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Extended SAL - Please join in - everyone is welcome!!

Images

Extended SAL - Please join in - everyone is welcome!!

Good morning everyone! As you all know, there are five weekends this month, which means that once again we get to hold an extended SAL! Everyone enjoys these ones - we get to see so much more progress. The SAL will run from tomorrow, March 22 until Monday, April 2, giving us eleven days of stitching pleasure. It would be great to see some new people taking part, so if you have hesitated in joining us in the past, now would be a good time for you to join in the fun! These SAL's are great motivators. Stitch as much, (or as little) as you are able, on Golden Kite, non-Golden Kite or any combination of projects that you like. Take a 'before' photo when you start and an 'after' photo when you finish and post them on this thread for us to admire! If you have any questions, please ask.

I will be continuing on with my David for a few days and will post my progress next Tuesday. On Wednesday we will be leaving for four weeks in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina for a golfing vacation. I'll take something small to work on in my spare time, and I'll be cheering on the rest of you in the full SAL.

Will anyone be joining in?
    Wendy

Images
    I will be, probably join in on saturday, as I am still getting sorted to start on scarlet quince Gentleman writing a letter Gabriel Metsu

Images
    Posted my response to the wrong thread. Oh well, I'm in with Autumn Garden Labyrinth and possibly some work on The Fox.
    Debbie K. in Illinois

Images
    Robert, that's a beauty that you are stitching! I'll anticipate your photos, and I'm so glad that you are joining in.
    Wendy

Images
    im not working the gk pattern yet, pattern is being bought next week, then a quick flurry to kit it up. Im doing the Scarlet quince 'Genetleman writing a letter -Gabriel metsu

I will join in. Magic Potion will get some love and maybe do some work on something else. I am kind of mid-rearranging my room and my stitching spot is not quite done yet. Hopefully tonight if this cold I caught last weekend lets me do something other than sleep after work.
    Tamara - Current GK WIP S3743 Making the Magic Potion

“Geography is just physics slowed down, with a couple of trees stuck in it.”

Terry Pratchett

I'll go back to Winter for awhile, and probably do a bit on a dragon in my Mystery SAL.

Images
    I'm in with The Lady, we had actual snow this morning, so it's an indoor lazy day with the kids. I'm off to Tofino tomorrow thou and might only get an hour in, Sunday is looking promising for stitching..so we'll see I love a longer SAL! Let's me actually show something lol ! So we must wait till April 2 to post eh? I'll get my before picture taken right away than (hehe) it'll look like I did a lot than! Lol
    Last edited by Firsthays; 03-23-2018 at 06:04 PM.
    "But a mermaid has no tears, and therefore she suffers so much more."

Hans Christian Anderson

Images
    Will get back to my Shore of the Turquoise Sea! Had put it away to start my very first HAED - The Witching Hour. This will be a good excuse to work a bit on both of them. Although, I may be crazy trying to do this - should be preparing next week for my trip to Alberta!

I'm in with 3299 Seed Packet. I have been working Seed Packet 4 since Feb, and have made great
    progress. Here it is as of this evening 3/23/2018
    Last edited by Sue Bowling; 03-24-2018 at 03:32 PM.