Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: February Friday - Monday SAL

Images
    Made progress again this weekend on Autumn Garden Labyrinth. I still have the goal of getting this completed through part 7 by the end of next month. Both sides are done into part 5 and the center is completed through part 5 and into part 6.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2-8-18.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	1.26 MB 
ID:	8601 Before Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Progress 2-21-18.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	1.32 MB 
ID:	8602
    Debbie K. in Illinois

Images
    Wendy, David is just looking incredible! Marcus did such an amazing job with your picture and your stitching is really doing it justice. I also agree that I’m missing our other participants. I hope life lets them get back to us soon.

And Tamara, you must really be enjoying those large blocks of color. It makes things go so much more quickly. Potion is looking great.
    Debbie K. in Illinois

Blog Entries
    Images
    Wendy and Tamara you have both made wonderful progress xx I am so envious as I would love to get on with my boys xxx soon I keep telling myself x
    hugs Chris x - GK WIP -Boys on the Shore
    http://smg.photobucket.com/home/merrick10uk

Images
    Thank you so much, Debbie and Chris! Yes Debbie, I am thrilled with the charting that Marcus did on David. I'll have to admit that there were times that things didn't look right, but as I progressed everything just fell into place. I trust Marcus implicitly - he's the best!

Your Autumn Labyrinth is gorgeous and you've made great progress! I just greatly enlarged the photo and see that there is a pearlescent finish to your fabric - lovely choice! If you continue on at this pace, you'll have your Page 7 finished well before the end of March.
    Wendy

Images
    Good morning everyone! This week is our SAL for GK charts and I'll be continuing on with David. Will anyone be joining in? (Please, please!! )

Next month has five weekends so we'll be having an extended SAL. Hopefully we'll have some of our regulars back by then.
    Wendy

Sorry I've been MIA again. I did say awhile back that I would join in a SAL, but I only managed to get about 10 stitches in. So I didn't post before and after. This weekend might end up being the same, but I'll post something on Winter - I hope.

I've had quite a bit of paying work lately, which is not a bad thing for the bank account, but does encroach on my stitching time. And I've been knitting for the new little guy. And I've started a mystery SAL too. Call me crazy. When we have another non-GK weekend, I'll post some of that.

We seem to be having an early spring with lots of melting and rain. But the grey skies are so depressing. This afternoon we're supposed to have freezing rain - get ready Wendy. It will probably come your way in a day or so. I had planned to go out and buy some more wool. I'll see what happens and decide later.

OK, back to work....

Debbie Autumn Labyrinth is coming along so nice. The colours are wonderful.

I am in Wendy. I am home alone this weekend and we are looking at another big dump of snow. We have some -30C earlier this week too. Spring has not sprung here yet and I know the loggers are expecting at least another month before breakup because of thawing roads. Maybe longer.

Debby too bad we can't have more hours in a day for both the money paying work and the fun stuff right? I need more of production audits for logging where I sit and stare at logging equipment for 8 hours a day and work on my cross stitch in the truck at the same time. The loading log trucks ones are brutal if you have nothing else to do as you get a few trucks at a time and then long hours of waiting for them to come back from dropping at the mill. My portable projects are perfect for that and I have another 3 days of that to do by the end of March.
    Tamara - Current GK WIP S3743 Making the Magic Potion

“Geography is just physics slowed down, with a couple of trees stuck in it.”

Terry Pratchett

Images
    From your words to my fingers, Wendy. I'll be honest and say that I'm ready for a change of project, but I'll keep at it. I really do like the pattern and it will be nice to have the finish.

I'll watch everyone else's progress this weekend. Even small progress is welcome, Debby. Every stitch puts you that much closer to finish!
    Debbie K. in Illinois

Blog Entries
    Images
    Good afternoon ladies needless to say I won’t be joining in but look forward to seeing everyone’s progresses xx

We have signs of spring some of our daffodils have flowered and the front garden is looking brighter - well apart from the skip and the fact we do not have any grass at the moment because all the building supplies have killed it off at the moment xx

Blog Entries
    Images
    Good afternoon ladies needless to say I won’t be joining in but look forward to seeing everyone’s progresses xx

We have signs of spring some of our daffodils have flowered and the front garden is looking brighter - well apart from the skip and the fact we do not have any grass at the moment because all the building supplies have killed it off at the moment xx