Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Extended Year End SAL - Please join in - everyone is welcome!!

Blog Entries
    Images
    Aaarrrggghh!!!!! The dreaded lurgy has hit our house, pete now has a sickness bug..... I want to leave Home
    hugs Chris x - GK WIP -Boys on the Shore
    http://smg.photobucket.com/home/merrick10uk

Images
    Oh no Chris - the timing stinks. Didn't I read that one of the boys had it a few days ago? I hope it is short-lived.
    Wendy

Blog Entries
    Images
    Oliver has a chest infection bless him xxx

I think the bug may be on its way now thank goodness x feel s much better than yesterday - still not quite there but hopefully by tomorrow x

Images
    That's good to hear - get lots of rest! Kind of hard to do with all of the work going on at your house - how is that coming along?
    Wendy

Blog Entries
    Images
    Morning phew just the cough now xx still get tired easily but at least I can do things again x finished off the 3 Christmas cakes yesterday - easy peasy icing and decorations on top x so am happy now x

Images
    That's good news Chris! Now if you would just take it easy!
    Wendy

Blog Entries
    Images
    lol I will try Wendy

Blog Entries
    Images
    this was a post I put on facebook earlier

My lazy day turned into a weird one..... Aubrey’s pram was in Andy’s car - the car was parked in Costco as that’s where he works, so off I trundled n my car..... mistake number 1.... anyway eventually driving and getting nearer and thought should I turn into Dunkirk lane - the one that goes to capenhurst station - park there and walk the rest of the way!!! Alas I had gone past before I could think so eventually got into carpark found a space and located Andy’s car - quite quickly for me as I can lose my car in an empty carpark.... got the buggy and put it in my car - now from here I should have thought WALK back but I got into the queue of traffic and moved one car length in an hour, Knight in shining armour i.e. pete came (parking his car in Dunkirk lane) to push the buggy back to his car and I would wait but just as we got the buggy out a space appeared and he parked my car where it is staying until tomorrow morning when I will go back for it or later tonight when andy and Karly get back from the lantern walk, I walked with an empty buggy back to andy and Karly’s thankfully a gorgeous day for a walk but I did get some strange looks as the pram had my coat and handbag where Aubrey would normally be and am sure people thought I was suffocating a baby lol x all went well for rest of the afternoon apart from Aubrey not liking the polio stuff and cried when she was stabbed by the nurse.... but she was all smiles again when we left ❤️���� bonus all those steps xx

and then this one after Andy had messaged me

yes the carpark at Costco was extremely ridiculous today but there was no need for the hot head who ran my son's boss over and knocked her of her feet - thankfully she is ok but it could have been worse this person needs locking away for his bad temper as he is a danger to other people at busy times

It is not the staffs fault that the traffic is that bad - firstly it is the traffic lights at the junction, secondly it is the ridiculous way most people drive, park etc and also think that it is their god given right to get ahead of everyone else..... Please stop being idiots at this time of year, which is supposed to be the time of goodwill to all men/women and that includes the staff members of our shops and businesses.

Images
    What a story, Chris! You're lucky that spot opened up, and that you were able to walk back. Did you get your car today?

So many idiots think that the road belongs to them alone - so sad for the rest of us. Slow down so that everyone can walk/drive safely. I'm glad that she's ok.
    Wendy

Blog Entries
    Images
    Morning and Merry Christmas everyone xxxx hope you all have a wonderful day with your families and friends xx

Yes Wendy andy picked me up the following morning and I picked the car up x it was rather foggy I have to say but not too bad to drive in xx