Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: December Friday - Monday SAL

I am in with either or. I went quiet as I went on a fast trip to Fort Nelson and back the past 3 days. One day drive up, one day fly all my blocks and take notes and photos, and one day drive back. I was hoping to take off 2 weeks for Christmas and just go full out on my GK for a few days, but I am not going to be able to as I have to do 2 field days next week plus some office work. I do get from Dec 23 to Jan 2 off so it is something. At least the field days will be the stuff I can cross stitch in the truck while watching machinery and counting their productivity. I can't take my GK with me as it is far too big.

I did not manage much progress last weekend and I will update with the end of this one

Wendy David is so exciting. Once you get more done it will for sure show up better.

Abi I am loving that tree.

And Carmen says "Hi!". She is super busy with the new house and setting up getting clients for her fitness training business and helping her husband out with his new business. She hopes once she settles into a routine more she can come back to us here.
    Tamara - Current GK WIP S3743 Making the Magic Potion

“Geography is just physics slowed down, with a couple of trees stuck in it.”

Terry Pratchett

Images
    I'm in with either, although the extended one sounds the most appealing to me. With holiday events, a long weekend in Indianapolis for my wedding anniversary, and a trip to Akron, OH to visit my husband's step-mother on tap between now and January 2nd, I don't know how much I'll actually get done on Midnight Moon in short stints. An extended SAL will probably show more progress!
    Debbie K. in Illinois

Blog Entries
    Images
    Hi all x sorry won’t be in this weekend but what’s new lately.... busy week of entertaining and being entertained xx I will be popping in to look at everyone’s progress xx
    hugs Chris x - GK WIP -Boys on the Shore
    http://smg.photobucket.com/home/merrick10uk

Images
    Thank you Tamara! Thanks also for the info on Carmen - I know it takes time to move and get settled into a new city/town plus a new business. She'll be welcomed back with open arms! Enjoy your time in the field!

Everyone is going to be so busy, so why don't we just start the extended SAL from now until January 2. I'm out of town until later today so I'll do up an official announcement when I get home, and also try to attract some new participants on the Facebook page.
    Last edited by WendyLee; 12-17-2017 at 03:47 PM.
    Wendy

Images
    Debbi and Tamara thank you

Wendy good decision on the sal.I love the extended ones
    Abi.....

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not sure