Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: June Friday - Monday SAL

Images
    Staying home sick has some benefits - I now have only 25 stitches left to finish the page! Had I know that I would get that much done, I would have started earlier in the day. It won't take much time, but I just couldn't stay up any later.
    Wendy

Images
    Wendy I'm sorry to hear that not about your stitching that's brilliant but about the nasty bronchitis. I do hope it improves and then you can get back to the golf

I feel about the same, nothing has changed much and I'm constantly coughing and still very breathless but the cooler weather helped a bit so onward and upward
    Abi.....

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not sure

Images
    Are you on puffers, Abi? From what I saw when we were in Cumbria, the weather is normally quite cool. Thank goodness for that on your count!

I'm feeling much better - the antibiotics are working their magic! I'm in a two-day tournament, yesterday and today, and wasn't sure whether or not I should cancel, but the rest on Friday and the drugs rejuvenated me so I went. It was pouring rain for the first hour and quite cool, so I was worried that I would get a chill. After it stopped, the temperature rose so I was ok. Today's the second day and it is supposed to be very, very warm - if I find it difficult walking I'll rent a power cart to conserve energy.
    Wendy

Images
    Wendy that's good that the antis are working, take things easy and let the meds do the job

Yes I'm on puffers Formoteral Oxis turbohaler, Salamol easibreath both which need a bit of lung power to use correctly I havent got that at the moment so they gave me an Aerochamber small face mask thingy and a liquid spray that attaches to it so I dont have to breath in deeply to use it. It's still cool here but sunny and 16c so not a bad day I'm having a shower then off to get a bit of shopping slowly of course
    Abi.....

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not sure

Images
    I hope you feeling better soon, Wendy and Abi.
    It's 20c here. So, great weather. It doesn't have to get any warmer for me.
    Mireille
    GK - WIP: Virgin and Child with Saints and Donor.