Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: May Friday - Monday SAL

Hybrid View

Images

May Friday - Monday SAL

Good morning all! This weekend will be our SAL for both GK and non-GK charts. We're under a weather warning for lots and lots of rain (at least it's not snow!) and Peter will be away, so I should be able to get lots done on Lesbia. Will anyone be joining in?
    Wendy

I will join in as well. Hopefully I will be able to get a final update on Super Mario as long as all goes well with getting him signed this weekend at Fancon. And also filling in some more of my confetti on Magic Potion when time permits around work and Fancon. My goal is to try to finish the confetti page with the books and then start focusing on the few colours in the far right top page by the end of Monday night. Not sure with everything going on how successful I will be, but I want to try
    Tamara - Current GK WIP S3743 Making the Magic Potion

“Geography is just physics slowed down, with a couple of trees stuck in it.”

Terry Pratchett

Oh and thanks everyone for you help. I pre-ordered my Mark II for Sept 1. They could have it done for the end of next month, but I just won't be home to receive it. And no guarantees Dad won't be out fishing for 2 or 3 weeks then either. It will be a nice birthday present that way too as my birthday is the end of August too This also gives me time to figure out how to fit the stand with a 44 inch cross bar in my room too. I am going to have to get creative I think.
    Tamara - Current GK WIP S3743 Making the Magic Potion

“Geography is just physics slowed down, with a couple of trees stuck in it.”

Terry Pratchett

Images
    Tamara you going to love your Mark II.

I'm out for the month of May, my sister is coming to visit on Monday, so I can't commit to take my pictures on time. I'm going to check in and still stitch just no sal.
    All the main roads are open in Missouri it's been quite a week for a lot of people here, so much water everywhere.
    Wendy you stay safe!
    Angela
    GK: Corner Of The Villa
    Other Projects: Cartography I and Spring Montage

Images
    I know you'll love it Tamara!

Angela, I've just been looking at more photos of the flooding in your area. Those poor people will have lost everything. I saw the rains and flooding referred to as a 'liquid blizzard', but at least with a blizzard we can move the snow so that we can get on with our lives. The water goes absolutely everywhere. Enjoy your visit with your sister!
    Wendy

I'm joining in. Our Tv broke a few weeks ago so I decided to buy the kids tablets instead. Those have not arrived yet so I have 4 very bored kids wanting my attention all day. Hopefully I'll get a little done and can catch up when they turn up. I'm not one to have them in front of screens 24/7 but sometimes is nice haha.

Images
    Thanks Wendy I'm in with Peonies.

Angela have a lovely time with your sister and fingers X for some sunshine for you
    Abi.....

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not sure

Blog Entries
    Images
    Hellooooooo I am home after a fab week with fab company and wall to wall sunshine woohoo - a first for north wales lol x it's cloudy agin now though x

I will try and be in with my boys this weekend I really need a kick up the backside... we should be out Toni but I would rather vegetate in front of the tv with my stitching xx
    hugs Chris x - GK WIP -Boys on the Shore
    http://smg.photobucket.com/home/merrick10uk

Before and after. Well actually, before and after of Monday-Monday.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3838.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	801.2 KB 
ID:	7955
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3888.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	705.2 KB 
ID:	7956

Images
    Oohh Sherry - the sky is closing in around the turban and the turban is growing beautifully. It's looking great! I imagine it is such a nice change for you to stitch other colours. I hope your kids enjoy their new tablets!

I'll post my photos a bit later - just getting ready to go out.
    Wendy