Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Extended SAL!! Please join in - all are welcome!

Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by WendyLee View Post
    I wasn't sure if I'd be able to do it or not, but I'm going to have another page/row finish in this SAL!
    Oh my that is fantastic progress Wendy xxx
    hugs Chris x - GK WIP -Boys on the Shore
    http://smg.photobucket.com/home/merrick10uk

Look at you go Wendy!

I am just happy I have used a full skein of grey. 1 down, 16 to go of that colour. And only 4 pages with it on 22 count fabric. Lots and lots of shadows. It will make a great base to work other colours off of though I won't be quite finished my current page of it by the end of today, but I need to figure out what to do next. I may try to do another colour or 2 on my 2 grey only pages and fill in some bits as there are other colours that also have lots of coverage. If I had not spend Thursday, Friday and Saturday morning finally finishing a video game I have been picking at I would probably be a lot farther along. Darn mixed priorities.
    Tamara - Current GK WIP S3743 Making the Magic Potion

“Geography is just physics slowed down, with a couple of trees stuck in it.”

Terry Pratchett

Made my goal to finish the first of 16 vintage seed packets in the collage GK 3299.

Not sure why the attachment pulled in like it did. If you right click on it and open in
    as separate window it will show up. Can't get it to come in as a picture this time.
    Last edited by Sue Bowling; 04-04-2017 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Changed 12 to 16

Images
    Congratulations Sue! For some reason I'm not able to open your photo - not sure if it's my computer or if everyone will have this problem.

Tamara, get your priorities straight!!

I'm getting ready to go out, so will post my photos later.
    Wendy

Images
    I've got a couple of spare minutes before going out, so here is my progress on Lesbia.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lesbia 001.JPG 
Views:	10 
Size:	143.3 KB 
ID:	7838 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lesbia 001.JPG 
Views:	13 
Size:	163.0 KB 
ID:	7839
    Wendy

Wendy, Love the peak of blue coming in. Just beautiful.

On my post (Sue Bowling), if you right click on the picture it should pull into a new window.
    Not sure what I did to make it work that way this time. Having trouble with my phone so
    could have been something with that.

Images
    Thank you Sue!

Ok, now I've got your photo. Wow, what progress you have made this SAL! I can imagine that you had loads of confetti to stitch, but you still achieved your goal. This is so beautiful - I love the variations in the colour of the flower.
    Wendy

Sue I am afraid your photo just comes up as a broken photo link for me as well Silly computers.

Wendy that is wonderful progress!

Anyway here is my progress. Getting close to another page of my grey. Before: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1148[1].jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	7841 After: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1150[1].jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	1.26 MB 
ID:	7842 And then once that corner of grey is done I need to decide what to do next. Probably do the rest of the colours on these 2 pages that have a decent amount of coverage that is not confetti. Physio tonight at 6:40 so by the time I get home I won't be working on it today. Maybe a little more tomorrow night after work
    Tamara - Current GK WIP S3743 Making the Magic Potion

“Geography is just physics slowed down, with a couple of trees stuck in it.”

Terry Pratchett

Images
    Well - I don't know who I was kidding when I thought I could get a lot done during this extended SAL! This must be the longest birthday celebration ever, as family started arriving Mar. 24 and the last one leaves on Thursday. Have to make another trip into Vancouver airport tomorrow to take my two aunts over so they can fly home. Did get a little tiny bit done however.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mar. 24, 2017.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	709.4 KB 
ID:	7843Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8307.JPG 
Views:	15 
Size:	2.59 MB 
ID:	7844

Gail - Every stitch done is one less to do . Looking good. What a blessing though to be seeing family.

Tamara - try to right click on my photo spot (Sue Bowling) and see if the pic comes up in a separate widow.

Wendy - Yes lots and lots of confetti in that one. I am moving to the "tomato" packet next. It does not have
    nearly as much confetti so hope to get it done a little faster. Although the rest of April I need to do some sewing.
    Just don't have enough space to have two large type projects (quilting and the large x-stitch) going at the same
    time so need to alternate the time between them. Am anxious though to get going on the next packet.