Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Extended SAL!! Please join in - all are welcome!

Images
    Aw Wendy I'm missing everyone's chatter as well but I have so much going on at present I haven't even managed to stitch OH isn't well so that means Jane and her mum can't come to stay and that means the week in Norfolk is off Onwards and upwards
    Abi.....

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not sure

I am at a spa weekend for some relaxation so won't have my phone on me as much.... but yes... I DID bring my stitching along!!! Haha! Nothing says relaxation like stitching to me!

Images
    Oh no Abi. That's too bad on all three counts. I hope it's nothing serious. Will Jane and her mother stay elsewhere, or just stay home?

Enjoy your weekend Katia!
    Wendy

Oh Abi I hope your OH gets better soon. I hope your plans get back on track soon.

I have not been up to much stitching as my shoulder has been not up to much after I am done work. The physiotherapist started doing some ultrasound which is helping a lot. The other muscles all around the bad spots were complaining a lot after as they were going back to where they belonged after so long out of sorts. Last night was the first night in a week I was able to actually stitch which was nice. Hoping it stays good for the weekend with my new exercises and stretches so that I can do some more progress on that big grey shadow. And maybe first thing in the morning on the weekend sneak in a colour or 2 of confetti waiting for me.
    Tamara - Current GK WIP S3743 Making the Magic Potion

“Geography is just physics slowed down, with a couple of trees stuck in it.”

Terry Pratchett

Images
    I was hoping for you that your shoulder would be responding faster, Tamara. I had ultrasound on my knee about this time last year and it helped immensely, so I hope you get the same results!
    Wendy

The ultrasound has helped immensely. Most of the problems after it are because the bad spots unknot finally and the rest of my muscles around those finally get to go back to more normal. Last week was on my bicep and that got rid of its charley horse. This week was back of the top of my shoulder which has loosened it up a lot too. We adjusted the pad placement for the Tens machine this week to new spots too. The difference in my range of motion is amazing. Strength is still lacking and certain movements still cause a ball of pain in my bicep and my arm to just drop from it. But all in all it is way better than it was. I have been okayed to return to Zumba and just modify where I need to. Need to get it back in shape for summer for my kayak and bike.
    Tamara - Current GK WIP S3743 Making the Magic Potion

“Geography is just physics slowed down, with a couple of trees stuck in it.”

Terry Pratchett

Blog Entries
    Images
    Hi all x sorry been busy as usual not had time to stitch but think partly due to knitting tiny things agai we are away from Sunday and out tonight so not sure if there will be any progress x we have the boys today instead of yesterday so we made most of yesterday and we were out most of the day x

Hope everyone with aches and pains gets better soon xx
    hugs Chris x - GK WIP -Boys on the Shore
    http://smg.photobucket.com/home/merrick10uk

Images
    Slow and steady Tamara - don't push anything!

Chris, you're gone from Sunday until when?
    Wendy

Images
    I wasn't sure if I'd be able to do it or not, but I'm going to have another page/row finish in this SAL!
    Wendy

Blog Entries
    Images
    We are back the Friday Wendy xx which is the 7th x
    hugs Chris x - GK WIP -Boys on the Shore
    http://smg.photobucket.com/home/merrick10uk