Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: February Friday - Monday SAL

Thank you for the comments everyone! It is storming here in BC too. I am in the interior and we were so cold all week (down to -30C) and yesterday that broke so it decided to snow instead. I had almost a foot to sweep off my Jeep this morning and it is still coming down. Then it is supposed to go above freezing tomorrow. Crazy crazy weather. That is okay it just makes more of an excuse to stay in with my project and try to finish this page. We have a long weekend this week in BC so I hope to get a fair bit done.

Angela sure hope your son heals up both well and fast. It is amazing what the cars now can protect us from. The cars are designed to crumple around us and take the force so they look so horrible, but we survive.

Lucette your project looks so pretty and is going to be big. I think it has more pages than mine. I have 84 pages which is broken up in 12 pages across by 7 down.

Sherry I love the colours you are doing so far. I am a green girl. Actually dye my hair bright green on a semi-regular basis.
    Tamara - Current GK WIP S3743 Making the Magic Potion

“Geography is just physics slowed down, with a couple of trees stuck in it.”

Terry Pratchett

Images
    Thanks everyone for your kind words, I just hope he learns from it.
    Angela
    GK: Corner Of The Villa
    Other Projects: Cartography I and Spring Montage

I'm in with Winter.

Angela, I'm so sorry to hear about your son's accident. I really hope he gets better quickly. That's a nightmare that I have - that my son has an accident. He's on the road a lot and I'm just keeping my fingers crossed.

We are supposed to get snow this weekend here too, so I'll be able to stitch. And we have to keep our eyes on the cat, who is recovering from surgery to remove a big hairball from her stomach. She is feeling pretty miserable.

Debby

Blog Entries
    Images
    Well ladies you can all keep your bad weather we here in the U.K. Get one snowflake and everything stops - we just can't cope - we are a spoilt nation when it comes to weather extremes especially where I live we are very sheltered thank goodness xx
    hugs Chris x - GK WIP -Boys on the Shore
    http://smg.photobucket.com/home/merrick10uk

Images
    Angela, what a terrible news about your son. I hope he heals quickly. Take care all of you.
    Mireille
    GK - WIP: Virgin and Child with Saints and Donor.
    GK - WIP: The Adoration of the Kings.

Images
    Chris, that seems to be all we get here - weather extremes! School was cancelled Wednesday, Thursday and Friday last week for two different storms and air and road traffic was snarled. And ... there is another system coming on Monday. Winter was progressing just fine until the ice storm at the end of January, so we'll make up for it now - yuck!

I hope everybody appreciates your good weather - don't take it for granted.
    Wendy

Images
    Debby I do hope your cat recovers quickly

Wendy I'm further north and I'm not appreciating the weather that Chris gets We have sleet snow and a biting cold easterly wind, great stitching day if my hand would behave
    Abi.....

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not sure

Images
    Debbie hope your cat gets better soon. My dog is going to have knee surgery on the 22nd, with all my animals I'm more at the vet than anything else.

My son is doing ok, lots of pain but with the pills he gets around pretty good. thanks for all your well wishes.

We so post to get up to 25C today the weather is totally crazy, yesterday I drove home from work with open windows and only a t shirt on. The day before we hat 1C.
    Angela
    GK: Corner Of The Villa
    Other Projects: Cartography I and Spring Montage

Images
    The weather seems to be crazy everywhere. Wow, that's quite an extreme from one day to the next, Angela!

Ahh Abi, that sounds more like winter, not that I'm wishing it on you!
    Wendy

Tamara, there are 152 pages in this pattern.

Sounds like almost everyone is enjoying their weather. I hope spring will be early this year, but I won't hold my breath on it. One can hope though!