Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: February Friday - Monday SAL

Images
    Good morning everyone! This weekend is our SAL for GK projects. We've got a big storm coming so I'm going out for groceries, and then I should be able to continue on with Lesbia to my heart's content. Will anyone be joining in?
    Wendy

So sorry for the late posting. I was having problems getting time to do a photo this week. Finally got one last night just before falling into bed. They are rotated 90 degrees counter clockwise, the dark grey band should be the top. My page seems to be filling in nicely for me. When I stand back I am starting to be able to see the brick wall which is all the "grey" area. I say "grey" because when you stand back it looks grey with some brown bricks forming, but up close you can see it is all different pastel colours with blue and pink and purple and green melded together perfectly. This weekend I hope I will be working on the wooden post and beam and make a stab to fill in a bunch more of the rest of the page. Page 1 of 84 so I think this might take me a while.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1123[1].jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	1.22 MB 
ID:	7714Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1127[1].jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	989.2 KB 
ID:	7715
    Tamara - Current GK WIP S3743 Making the Magic Potion

“Geography is just physics slowed down, with a couple of trees stuck in it.”

Terry Pratchett

Images
    Thanks Wendy I'm in. It snowed a bit here overnight then froze solid so other than walking the dog I'll be staying in. I hope your storm isn't too bad, stitch away and keep warm

Tamara your making fantastic progress, the colours blend together nicely and look great
    Abi.....

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not sure

Images
    I'm in with Villa, not sure how much I'll get done our weather is going crazy here, we hat 68 on Tuesday two days barely above freezing and tomorrow it so post to be 78 F, so we are going on a motorcycle ride.

We had a horrible week my son crashed his car Wednesday morning, he is going to be all right, with broken ribs, bruised lung and a big cut on his leg. Luckily nobody else was involved, he fell a sleep on his way home, it was right before our exit. He was very lucky he is alive, I'm still shacking when I think what the car looks like.
    Angela
    GK: Corner Of The Villa
    Other Projects: Cartography I and Spring Montage

Blog Entries
    Images
    Have a busy weekend but will try and join in at some point with my boys xx
    hugs Chris x - GK WIP -Boys on the Shore
    http://smg.photobucket.com/home/merrick10uk

Blog Entries
    Images
    Angela what. Awful news xx I hope he heals quickly xx as for you it will take a long time for you to calm down but sending you loving hugs xx
    hugs Chris x - GK WIP -Boys on the Shore
    http://smg.photobucket.com/home/merrick10uk

Images
    Oh Angela that's awful! I'm so glad his injuries aren't worse and I really hope he heals quickly. Love to you all
    Abi.....

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not sure

Images
    Oh no Angela, what terrible news! He is very lucky that he came out of it that easily, but I'm sure he will be in pain for some time while he is healing. Give him my best. Maybe it's better that you don't look at the car - you may have nightmares about what could have happened.

Lucette, you are doing such gorgeous work. I love those big rocks and the waterfall! How many rows do you have left?

You're making great progress Sherry! It must be such a change stitching those greens rather than blues.

Angela, you're flying along once again. The faces that have appeared are lovely, and it looks like there will be another page finish soon!

Tamara, you're making great progress! I can definitely see the bricks appearing. It's amazing how all those different colours that don't seem to belong blend together to create the final effect.
    Wendy

Angela, not the sort of news you want to hear at any time. I hope that your son recovers quickly.

I'll be in with a little stitching on Monday as I am not hauling everything up to London with me for the weekend!

Thanks for the the lovely comments on my progress.

Wendy, I have three more rows and there are 17 pages per row. Three more pages and I will finish this row!

I will not be able to join this weekend but will look forward to everyone's progress. Have a wonderful weekend. Enjoy your storm Wendy, I love winter storms!

Angela I am sorry to hear about your son. May he heal quickly.