Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: January Friday - Monday GK SAL

Images
    Thanks Rachele, it is a good feeling so I'm keeping my fingers x that I don't lose my mojo and can stitch solely on Gallery till the end

Thanks Chris, your boys are growing nicely now and looking good your doing the best thing mixing the confetti with block stitching as it gives you a nice break The sky looks lighter than earlier pics, have you washed it?
    Abi.....

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not sure

Blog Entries
    Images
    Thanks Abi no I haven't washed it - I think it depends when I take the picture having said that this one was taken late last night with my iphone so not sure why it looks lighter but I did turn my overhead light off which may have helped x
    hugs Chris x - GK WIP -Boys on the Shore
    http://smg.photobucket.com/home/merrick10uk

Images
    Chris every pic I take looks a different colour I bet that Gallery is filthy
    Abi.....

Great progress Chris. Isn't it lovely to stitch more than two stitches in one colour?
    Last edited by Rachelecm; 01-19-2016 at 12:31 PM.

Blog Entries
    Images
    thanks Rachele and yes it's great doing even half a dozen in the same colour
    hugs Chris x - GK WIP -Boys on the Shore
    http://smg.photobucket.com/home/merrick10uk

Images
    Abi, your Gallery is growing quickly and steadily, and you're almost finished another row! I just showed your stitching to my daughter and she was mightily impressed. Another lovely pillar is almost done - you're my hero!

It's great to see you stitching again Chris! Yes, that is definitely a body appearing and it's going to match perfectly with his head - thank goodness! I'm sure this is going to bring back many memories of time spent at the seashore with the boys. Great progress!

Here are my pics.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Woman in a Green Jacket 002.JPG 
Views:	5 
Size:	180.9 KB 
ID:	6377 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Woman in a Green Jacket 008.JPG 
Views:	6 
Size:	169.7 KB 
ID:	6378

My daughter just left for her consulting work in a rental car for two or three days. This evening she is going to try to cross into the US to do some shopping for a couple of hours, so keep your fingers crossed for her!
    Wendy

Images
    Thanks Wendy, hero and impressed in the same sentence will keep me stitching for at least another week
    Fingers X your daughter manages to cross over into the US, sending her good luck vibes by the bucketful!
    Your Woman looks stunning and at this rate it wont be long before your done! Every time I see it now I wonder what the couple are looking at over the wall or if they might be feeding the ducks
    Abi.....

Abi! I can't help wondering what they are looking at now too Wonderful progress Wendy. Such bright fun colors. Do you have a special spot picked out to hang this one?

Picture Gallery is coming along beautifully. You are inspiring with how you get so much done, complete with confetti, every SAL. Just amazing.

Chris, how fun to stitch something which reminds you of real fun time with your boys. Looking forward to many more updates. And, now you have two more boys to make memories with on the beach. They are so adorable, by the way.

Here is my progress on my girl. I mostly worked on finishing a page on the right edge and working a bit down on the page below to finish off threads. Heh, sometimes it was one stitch on the page I was concentrating on and the entire rest of the thread somewhere else. Oh, and filled in a bit more confetti on the grapes.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GP Jan 15 16.JPG 
Views:	9 
Size:	425.2 KB 
ID:	6379Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GP Jan 19 16.JPG 
Views:	10 
Size:	529.4 KB 
ID:	6381
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GP Jan 19 16.JPG  

LOL.... well i thought I deleted the upside down picture before posting. Well, just ignore that one.