Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Extended SAL!! Please join in - all are welcome!

Images
    Thanks Wendy it's all sorted now and took hardly time to do but last night it totally defeated me At least with this sleep thingy going on I'm getting a fair bit done (even if it is wrong)
    Abi.....

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not sure

Blog Entries
    Images
    Boys have just gone home!!! They were extremely tired and I was tempted to put them to bed here as Daniel had a problem with his car getting home from work and Kate doesn't finish till 7pm anyway he wasn't as late as he thought so Pete has taken them home and we are going to have dinner in peace

Abi glad you have sorted your stitching out x

No babies now till next Thursday love them to bits but they definitely are hard work xx
    hugs Chris x - GK WIP -Boys on the Shore
    http://smg.photobucket.com/home/merrick10uk

Images
    It sounds like they are running you a merry race Chris!

Well, we just got back from our golf trip. Peter hurt his back and only swung the club twice this morning. We just played nine holes and came home. Thankfully the hotel that we had booked for tonight allowed us to cancel with no penalty, and we've cancelled tomorrow's game. I'll just play at my own course with the ladies tomorrow. He's fine while walking, but it's swinging the club that gives him grief. He is supposed to leave on Sunday for a fishing trip, so hopefully that won't be affected.
    Wendy

Images
    Thanks Chris and enjoy your rest without the boys, once they are walking and talking it will be easier but noisier

Wendy I'm sorry your break didn't go to plan but 9 holes is better than none I suppose. I hope Peter gets better quickly than he can go fishing and you can get some me time
    Abi.....

Images
    Yep, I don't want to lose my vacation time!!
    Wendy

Blog Entries
    Images
    aww Wendy poor Pete I can relate to him having a bad back and so can my Pete not a good mix with Golf but glad you didn't lose your vacation time with the hotel x enjoy your golf with your ladies

thanks Abi they are extremely noisy now we just have to guess what they want lol Alexander is talking better words wise than Oliver but Oliver appears to have his own little language which I am sure we will get one day whilst Alexander was sleeping yesterday Oliver had a book on the floor and was reading it to me - well I think that's what he was doing lol
    hugs Chris x - GK WIP -Boys on the Shore
    http://smg.photobucket.com/home/merrick10uk

Wendy, hope Pete's back mends soon. i always thought the golf swing was a major candidate to cause back problems. It looks so awkward to me. But then I don't play. I love watching it on the TV though. Glued to a TV for any of the Majors or the Ryder cup.

Abi, sorry to hear about the frogging. GKs make that a particularly unpleasant experience what with all those confetti stitches.

Progress has been slow on the leaves, only about a 100 stitches this SAL so far. I am on a very serious crochet kick. Pineapples all the way.

Images
    Chris I can just imagine Oliver's little face while reading to you

Thanks Rachel, only 5 confetti sts out of 19 to frog so not too bad, I made it worse frogging the wrong bit as that was all confetti and now it's all done and correct I still cant make out what it is I hope were going to see you crochet sometime.
    Abi.....

Images
    Ahh Chris, that would be so sweet to see (and hear)!

Yes Rachele, there is quite a twist to the back in the golf swing - that's why I visit the Chiropractor once a month!! It's also hard on my left knee. I usually start the season just fine, but with the twist and all the walking in my golf shoes (they're not the most comfortable), I can feel my knee deteriorating. It gets better in the winter, and then the cycle starts all over again in the spring!
    Wendy

Abi, once I have hidden all the ends then I will post

Wendy, you must REALLY love golf.
    Last edited by Rachelecm; 09-04-2015 at 02:04 PM.