Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Remember ME?

Images
    Glen it's certainly time now for you to enjoy stitching for yourself, you never know you might just enjoy it Sable has a lovely life now so enjoy each other
    Abi.....

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not sure

Morning all, just back from the beach, it is a glorious morning here, sun glistening off the sea, Sable playing with doggy pals, Wendy it was so sad to see Sable when we got him, having had two boys already who had a great life I couldn't believe that a dog didn't know what to do with a toy? however a few months on and with the help of our two year old niece Sable was soon playing with toys, now he won't leave home without his favourite monkey, ball and anything else he decided is going. He never interacted with dogs either but now plays happily with them, he is now a fully paid up member of the collie clan and our boy for sure.

Images
    That is so heart warming to hear Glen - you've put a smile on my face!
    Wendy

Thanks Wendy, Sable sure puts a smile on my face every day, except when he wakes me up at the crack of dawn with a kiss, slobber on my face cause he wants out! We were lucky to get him and here he will stay xx

Blog Entries
    Images
    Hi Glen, I am sorry I missed your posts but I was away in Canada when you made the first one and for some reason it never popped up to let me know you had posted it is so nice to hear from you and I am hoping that you can become a full member of here again - even if you don't do too much personal stitching am I speak for everyone else in that we would love to chat with you when you can xxxx I remember you taking on Sable and can't believe it's two years ago.... time definitely flies these days. - the twin Grandsons are 16months old today - I am sure I have blinked and the time has gone

My husband retired on 30th June this year so I am just about getting used to him being around actually as we both have our separate hobbies it works out good for us as we aren't under each others feet too much

looking forward to catching up a bit more
    hugs Chris x - GK WIP -Boys on the Shore
    http://smg.photobucket.com/home/merrick10uk