Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: January Friday - Monday GK SAL

Images

January Friday - Monday GK SAL

Good afternoon everyone! I'm on the run all day and almost forgot our GK SAL, which will run from tomorrow, Friday, Jan. 16 until Monday, Jan. 19. I will be continuing on with my Water Baby. Will anyone be joining in?

If there are any new people reading these posts and are a bit hesitant to join us, you are indeed most welcome! We love greeting new stitchers and enjoy watching the continuing progress of your work. If anyone has any questions about the SAL's, please don't hesitate to ask.
    Wendy

Images
    Thanks Wendy, I'm in with Picture Gallery and more stonework
    It's a good job that we have these sals or P Gallery would have ended up in the UFO drawer before now, the sals are great for keeping me motivated
    Abi.....

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not sure

Images
    I'm glad to hear that Abi! It's so beautiful, and I shudder to think of it being in that drawer!

It's awfully quiet here today - I hope we have more join in.
    Wendy

Images
    I'm not sure how much time I will have over the total weekend and I'm off to have blood work done this morning, which means I am medicated, but I hope to get some stitching done today on my Lighthouse, after I wake up later!

Wendy - You are so close to finishing your Water Baby. I hope you can make significant progress on this SAL. Are you are all settled into your new kitchen now? Are you able to appreciate more, now that it is done.

Abi - I really like seeing updates on your Portrait Gallery; I am glad it didn't get relegated to a drawer! Each of your updates are really unique because you have so much changing and going on in PG.

I would love to see some of new stitchers join us as well as some of our long timers who have been otherwise busy lately.
    Leslie

Images
    I hope all goes well for you Leslie! Yes, I'm slowly getting more familiar with my kitchen. I still have lots of things not put away yet, and I think I'll wait a while before doing it. If I find that after two or three months I haven't put something back, then maybe I can get rid of it! I'm still going to post some 'after' pics, but there were scratches on three doors and they were taken back for refinishing. As soon as they are re-installed I'll take the pics. The counter top and back splash are really lovely, and they weren't in place yet when my last photos were posted.
    Wendy

Images
    I didn't think we had seen the final photos yet! I look forward to seeing the "finish"! I'm still waiting on the call about my Rose re-framing.
    Leslie

Blog Entries
    Images
    morning all sorry I was awol yesterday but I have had the sickness bug that is going round and couldn't get out of bed a lot better today but the head still feels like a herd of elephants are tramping through it I am only going to be on the computer for a short while so as to give my had a rest xxxx
    hugs Chris x - GK WIP -Boys on the Shore
    http://smg.photobucket.com/home/merrick10uk

Images
    Thanks Wendy, I'll look forward to seeing the kitchen pics once it's finished

Thanks Leslie, I hope your tests go well

Chris hoping your better soon I'm just about to put on my pink flowery wellibobs and brave the snow as we need bread and a few other bits. It's snowed on and off now for a week and today it's deep and crisp and even

Have a good weekend everybody
    Abi.....

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not sure

Images
    I hope you feel better soon Chris. I'm under the weather again too. My cold from last week was almost gone, and then today it seems to be back with a vengeance - muscles and bones are aching and I'm freezing cold. I'm going back to bed, which I never do.
    Wendy

Images

Sundowner Rose Completion

It's taken me several years, but I finally got my Sundowner Rose framed (and corrected) and hung on the wall. The weather is being gray and gloomy, so I had to do things differently to finally get an acceptable picture of the stitching and frame without a flash blur on the photo!

I don't think I did a WIP string for this one, so I put it in the completed gallery and I thought I would share it here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3052enh.jpg  
    Leslie