Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Extended SAL!! Please join in - all are welcome!

Images

Extended SAL!! Please join in - all are welcome!

Good morning everyone! Well, we have an extra weekend once again so we'll celebrate by having an extended SAL. We can stitch on GK, non-GK or any combination we desire. The SAL will run from tomorrow, Oct. 24 until Monday, Nov. 3. I'd love to see some new people joining in with us, so anyone out there reading our posts and needing a nudge, please feel free to give it a try! For those who haven't taken part in our SAL's before, take a 'before' photo of your work, and an 'after' photo when you finish on November 3 and post them here so that we can all admire your progress. We would love to see more people participate, so come join in the fun! If you have any questions, please ask.

I will be continuing on with my Water Baby. Will anyone be joining in?
    Last edited by WendyLee; 10-23-2014 at 01:01 PM.
    Wendy

Images
    I'm in wit both of mine.
    Angela
    GK: Corner Of The Villa
    Other Projects: Cartography I and Spring Montage

Blog Entries
    Images
    WOW another extended sal I will definitely be in with Cattlea on this one - it is the only cross stitch I have on the go at the moment and I am not looking to start another just yet but don't hold your breath - I may decide to start another lol x
    hugs Chris x - GK WIP -Boys on the Shore
    http://smg.photobucket.com/home/merrick10uk

Images
    I'm in with Gallery and Pansies

Chris we all love a new start
    Abi.....

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not sure

Images
    Extended SAL! �� I'm in. Is busy this weekend, but I have more time next week and next weekend. I have just begun Night and Sleep and I'm in with that. Missing half of the floss, but have started with what I have. Have a good weekend everyone��

Images
    I am so happy that you will be joining us Sara! I'll love to see your start.

I'm not sure that I'll be able to take advantage of much of this extended SAL. Peter finally won the battle about our kitchen renovations (he wanted them and I didn't!). So .... this coming week is packing up our kitchen stuff so that the cupboards can be removed on Nov. 3. Everything will be in an uproar for most of the month and the new cabinets will be installed on Nov. 23 & 24. We've decided to replace the flooring on the whole main floor and have some other things done, so all our furniture on the main floor will be moved into the garage to avoid the dust that will be created. We'll probably have to move out for a week or two, not sure where yet. It could be a good time to actually go away, although we should stay nearby in case we are needed. I am so not looking forward to this.
    Wendy

Images
    I understand that you do not look forward to the renovations, a lot of work and a lot of mess. But I am sure you will be glad when it's finished. Nice to cook in a new kitchen. Hope you have some time to stitch occasionally, no matter where you are going to be.

We shall have the baptism of our youngest daughter on Sunday. I will log in on the forum when I have the opportunity.

So, you don't have to start a new project, just continue on whatever you are currently working on? I can try to participate - not too sure about being able to upload pictures. I've just picked up my project after many years...

Images
    Hi D and welcome to the forum you dont have to start a new project, just stitch whatever you like and enjoy stitching. It's good to have you here

Wendy it sounds like you were right when you said it would be easier to move house than renovate! best of luck with it
    Abi.....

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not sure

Blog Entries
    Images
    glad you can join in Sara and Wendy I hope you get at least 5 minutes to put a few stitches into Water Baby

dcubed you can carry on on whatever project you are doing - if I remember rightly it was started so that we all could maybe get one or two of our UFO's moving on and we would love to see what you are working on xxx
    hugs Chris x - GK WIP -Boys on the Shore
    http://smg.photobucket.com/home/merrick10uk