Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: May Friday - Monday GK and non-GK SAL

Images

May Friday - Monday GK and non-GK SAL

Good morning all, and happy first of May! It's time for our GK and non-GK SAL and once again I won't be able to participate, although I'll be home for the next one. Will anyone be joining in?
    Wendy

Images
    Thanks Wendy as usual I'm in with Picture Gallery.
    Abi.....

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not sure

Blog Entries
    Images
    well if I thought the last few weeks went fast this week has just gone without me even noticing it at all......

I am hoping to join in with The Eagle but then again I may do a few stitches on Cattlea too so you never know - depends if my head is in the right place
    hugs Chris x - GK WIP -Boys on the Shore
    http://smg.photobucket.com/home/merrick10uk

Images
    Oooh, it seems like it is going to be a really small SAL this week - the smallest one that I can remember since I joined the forum over five years ago! I hope we aren't going to start setting records going in the wrong direction!

I've changed my travel plans. We were scheduled to fly home next Thursday, but we were able to change to Sunday, two days from now. We're both just travelled out after all the time we spent away last year. My only disappointment is that I won't get to meet up with Chris, which I was really looking forward to. Even if we hadn't changed the flight I would have cancelled our meeting because I have caught a cold that has made its way through our group and I don't want to chance her getting it and passing it on to the new parents and the babies. We will most likely be visiting Scotland next year so we are just postponing our meeting until then. Who knows, I may even meet the one year old twins next year!

I am in Hoping to finish my Ginger Spice this weekend. Perhaps work on my HAED Tranquil Tulip and get it done over the next week or two.

Sorry to hear you are not feel well and having to cut your travels short Wendy. It is wonderful that you can go next year tho.

Images
    Wendy - there is nothing worse that being sick while traveling! I hope you get home and well rested soon.

It's been unseasonably hot for the last few days, but it's supposed to start raining this evening and off & on all weekend, so I'll probably get my fair share of stitching done. So, count me in for this weekend on my Lighthouse!
    Leslie

Blog Entries
    Images
    Wendy you know I fully understand and like Leslie says home is the best place when you are unwell safe travels and will speak to you on here when you feel up to it xxxxx Roll on Scotland but not the boys being 1 year old....... I can't even comprehend that one lol x

Images
    Wendy once your home I think you will feel so much better it's no fun being sick while your on vacation
    Abi.....

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not sure

Images
    Thanks girls! We just checked into our hotel in London tonight at 10 pm, and fly to Canada just after noon tomorrow. My cold started feeling considerably better this afternoon, but it is stiill at a stage where I would worry about passing it on to Chris. I should explain that it's not my cold that made us leave early - we just both got travel-weary at the same time. Since March of last year we have travelled one week short of four months and that's a long time to be living out of a suitcase! It was Peter who wanted to go away again - I would have been happy staying home for awhile. Thankfully he was the one who first mentioned coming back early.
    Wendy

Blog Entries
    Images
    Wendy holidays are fab but home is where the heart us xxx