Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: April Friday - Monday GK SAL

Images
    Chris, poor Kate Lets hope they stay where they are for another few weeks, the bigger the better I bet the waiting is killing you
    Abi.....

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not sure

Blog Entries
    Images
    I am so excited Abi, but I can wait a little longer as I know that is much better for the boys apart from that when they are here my bank balance is going to suffer more than it already has lol
    hugs Chris x - GK WIP -Boys on the Shore
    http://smg.photobucket.com/home/merrick10uk

Images
    I can just picture Kate in labour and you telling her to hold on because you have to go out to tea with a stitching friend! We don't have any plans or reservations made after the end of our Ireland trip on May 3, so anything can happen as long as Peter agrees to it, and as long as we make our flight from London on the 8th. I hope we can all connect!
    Wendy

Images
    Chris they will be worth every penny I think my bank balance is zero at the moment. Just replaced the whole bathroom so you know the cost Friday night though I bought that new pattern The Ranch GK S3026, I love it and much better than spending on taps!

Wendy hope everything goes to plan and you manage to meet up. Have a wonderful time whatever you do
    Abi.....

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not sure

I just have visions of Kate, cross-legged and red as a beet asking Chris if Wendy has gone and can she start pushing now!
    Last edited by Rachelecm; 04-14-2014 at 04:09 PM.

Meant to add to my previous post. I went to finish my last bit on page 2 yesterday and couldn't find 3781. It had disappeared off the face of the earth. That left me in a bit of a blue funk as I wanted to stitch (which I did) just not the bit I wanted to. So at lunchtime today I went across the road to the fabric-shop opposite work and bought a skein for the painful price of 99p which is probably $1.50 or $1.60. But at least I have it and I can definitely finish page two tonight.
    Most people get excited when they finish a project. Don't you love the fact that here we get excited if we finish a page?

Images
    Rachel - I agree with the excitement of finishing a page. Not only did I finish a page on my long weekend (and start the next one), but I FINALLY started stitching my actual lighthouse building on my Lighthouse pattern! It's still not really possible to tell what it is, but it's the only part of the pattern with a bit of dusty rose (tile roof, I think). I hope to get a little bit more done this evening before I post a photo of my before and after tomorrow.

Wendy - I hope you enjoy all you wonderful travels, and I hope a group of you can get together soon. I hope Kate and the twins cooperate to make it possible. Most of all Kate and the twins have a safe arrival at exactly the right time.
    Leslie

Blog Entries
    Images
    Rachele I now have the same picture in my head lol x glad you got the thread but I know what you mean on price x If you need any later I can . Ask Liam to bring us some from Michaels in Victoria when he comes over for Andy's wedding x
    hugs Chris x - GK WIP -Boys on the Shore
    http://smg.photobucket.com/home/merrick10uk

How big is the suitcase....

Images
    The weather was too nice this weekend, with lots of warm, dry sunshine, so I spent more time in the garden than I intended, but I still got quite a bit of stitching done. Believe it or not . . . . that is the roof of the house with the light tower! Yes! I finally got to the object of my stitching . . . The Lighthouse!! I am one half of the way done and I'm finally working on the actual Lighthouse!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2760enh.jpg   IMG_2762enh.jpg  
    Leslie