Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: April Friday - Monday GK SAL

Images

April Friday - Monday GK SAL

Good morning everyone! It's time for our GK SAL once again and I'm hoping we have a few more stitchers joining in than we have had of late. Unfortunately I won't be stitching for a few weeks. On Saturday we will be off on our travels again and I'm only taking my Kindle for my small bits of spare time. We'll be spending five days in Amsterdam and then flying to Dublin for a two-week tour of Ireland, then taking a few days making our way to London and flying home on May 8. I'll have my tablet with me and will be logging in most days. Will anyone be joining in the SAL?
    Wendy

Images
    Not sure if I'm changing over to Ariadne yet.

Wendy your trip sounds so good, I wish I just do some trips like you. You have a wonderful time and we sure miss you.
    Angela
    GK: Corner Of The Villa
    Other Projects: Cartography I and Spring Montage

Images
    I'm in with P Gallery, thank you Wendy. Your trip sounds brilliant! have a wonderful time
    Abi.....

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not sure

Images
    Is it cheating if I start this morning? I still have to get dinner started in the crock pot so it cooks itself while I cross stitch! I want to make sure I take a picture this morning - it's even a little sunny, so maybe the lighting will turn out right! So, I'm in for this SAL!
    Leslie

Images
    Leslie, you go for it you have limited time to stitch with working full time so enjoy it while you can
    Abi.....

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not sure

Images
    I'll enjoy seeing your progress Leslie, so stitch away to your heart's content!
    Wendy

Wendy, sounds like another lovely trip. When are you in London? If you fancy a cup of coffee in a quirky French patisserie that does amazing confections, I could take you there. Are you going to any of the museums at all? The embroidery and jewellery sections of the V&A are not to be missed! Sadly, my favourite gallery - Baroque and Neo-Classicsm (1600-1800) gallery, doesn't up until November/December this year.

What ever you do, I am sure you will have a great time.

I'm in with the flowers.

Images
    Rachele, that sounds so lovely! We will be flying home on May 8, but I'm not sure yet if we will actually be staying in London. We will be in Bath for two or three nights, and possibly just going to Heathrow from there. My preference is to stay in London for a couple of nights so that we can go to a musical. I have to decide today to make hotel reservations and I've been putting it off - I'm a terrible procrastinator! I'll let you know what we finally decide, and if we stay in the city I would absolutely love to go to the patisserie with you. There is also a chance that I can spend a bit of time with Chris when we come back from Ireland on the ferry. The only obstacle there is whether or not the twins arrive a few days early!
    Wendy

If the twins don't arrive we could all go to Chris's for a GTG.... Shoot me now Chris.

Wendy, you must be channelling my family as my sister lives in Bath. It is such a beautiful city.

Blog Entries
    Images
    hahahaha that's fine with me Rachele I am hoping the twins stay where they are for another 3 weeks if possible but they could be any day really I have visited Bath and I love it, it's beautiful Wendy I do hope you get time to meet with me I will tell Kate to keep her legs crossed so the babies stay where they are lol xxxxxx
    hugs Chris x - GK WIP -Boys on the Shore
    http://smg.photobucket.com/home/merrick10uk