Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How Long For Pattern?

How Long For Pattern?

Hi,
    I'm hoping someone can help me. Yesterday i finally bit the bullet and ordered a pattern from the online shop for pdf delivery..I was wondering how long it takes for the pattern to come and where do I find it? Do I get an email?
    Many thanks
    Melissa

Images
    Hi Melissa and welcome I'm in the UK and If I order early in the day I rec the same day. If I order in the evening its usually next day. Marcus sends an email with PDF attached. What did you buy?
    Abi.....

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not sure

Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    Hi Melissa and welcome I'm in the UK and If I order early in the day I rec the same day. If I order in the evening its usually next day. Marcus sends an email with PDF attached. What did you buy?
    Hi Abi, thanks for letting me know, hopefully I should rec it sometime today then...I have ordered The old Curiosity Shop...I was drawn to it straight away!

Images
    Melissa I love Curiosity Shop I hope your going to show us your progress once you start stitching
    Abi.....

Of course I will! I'm not a super fast stitcher though...and have a few teacher thank you projects on the go aswell...so I'm looking at a good few years to finish it! Cannot wait to get started though!

Melissa, don't worry about the length of time, I am not a fast stitcher either, and am looking at 15years on a giant GK (900 wide by 6 or 700 high) if I religiously do 100 stitches a night. Chances of that are diddleysquat though.

Images
    Hi Melissa and welcome to GK! You can have great fun here with like-minded stitchers. Don't worry about how long it takes you to stitch your Curiosity Shop - it's all about the journey. We'd love to have you join us in our Stitch-Alongs (SAL's) that we hold on the weekends. They are great stitching motivators. If you have any questions, just ask.
    Wendy

Images
    Thanks Melissa Speed doesn't matter, its the enjoyment you get from your stitching and the feeling you get once the pattern starts to develop (well it is for me lol) Like Wendy said join us in the stitch along as we love to see stitchy pics and it does give you a good feeling with the great comments we get

Rachele for every 1 stitch you do it's 1 nearer to a finish About time you showed us your lovely Flowers?
    Abi.....

Blog Entries
    Images
    Hi Melissa and welcome to GK and I look forward to seeing your project which I love by the way as Abi says speed does not matter it is the enjoyment of stitching that counts and I hope you can join us in the stitch a long

Rachele I agree with Abi, come show us your Flowers
    hugs Chris x - GK WIP -Boys on the Shore
    http://smg.photobucket.com/home/merrick10uk

Thanks everyone for the welcome!
    My pattern has arrived! I have printed off the first 12 pages, the printer ran out of ink! But I thought these will keep me going whilst I wait for some new ink..I have sorted which skeins of thread I already have and ordered the others..all 265 of them! So have also oredered 2 new bobbin boxes! So all ready to go...I am using my qsnaps to start with, I was going to treat myself to a millenium frame but they arent wide enough and only being small it is hard for me to reach too far! Going to hopefully make a start on the pattern tonight, the pattern is fantastic, nice and big and clear for me to read. x